Attention: There will be a large amount of construction equipment and personnel on-site for the next few months. Please use extreme caution while on QCCP property, and always adhere to the 10mph speed limit when driving.
Corn Receiving Hours
Week of September 20th
Monday - Friday: 7:15am - 4pm
18% Moisture Max
Zero drying up to 18%
|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Basis Month|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
- Hogs Settled Higher on Friday
- After printing midday losses, lean hog futures rallied back to end the Friday session with $0.25 to $0.97 gains. December hog futures traded with a $2.70 range. USDA’s National Average Afternoon Base hog price was another 16 cents weaker on Friday to $81.48. The CME Lean Hog Index for 9/15...
- Corn Futures Down 5 to 8 Cents Early on Monday
- Corn prices were trading 5 to 8 cents lower going into the morning break. Weaker energy markets are a part of that. Front month corn futures settled a penny to 3 1/2 cents lower on Friday. December corn futures were 2 1/4 cents lower, limiting the weekly gain to 9...
- Soybeans Down Double Digits Amid Broad Commodity Selling
- Chicago soybean futures start the new week with double digit losses. Soybeans ended the session with Friday losses of 7 1/4 to 12 cents. November was the weakest on the day, adding to carry. From Friday to Friday Nov beans were 2 1/2 cents weaker. Soymeal futures ended the last...
- Cotton Futures Triple Digits Lower in Early Monday Trading
- Cotton prices start the Monday session with sharp 160 to 214 points losses. Chinese markets are closed for a holiday, but concern about the Chinese real estate bubble has traders increasing cash allocations. Cotton futures trading led the board lower this week, with Turnaround Tuesday’s close as the only up...
- Wheat Futures Lower in All Three US Markets
- Wheat futures start Monday’s day session lower in all three markets, with KC HRW the weakest from overnight trading. After 3 days of gains, front month wheat futures slid into the weekend with givebacks. CBT futures ended 3 to 4 3/4 cents lower on the board. Friday HRW futures closed...
- Cattle Futures Ended Week Soft, CFTC Confirms Fund Selling
- Live cattle futures ended the Friday session with triple digit losses for Dec – April. October and June contracts were each 80 cents lower on the day. USDA reported cash trade from $123 - $126 with TX sales mostly $124, and with $123 - $124 in KS and $125 in...
Galva, Iowa (51020)