Attention: There will be a large amount of construction equipment and personnel on-site for the next few months. Please use extreme caution while on QCCP property, and always adhere to the 10mph speed limit when driving.
Corn Receiving Hours
Friday 5/13: Closed
Week of 5/16
Tuesday - Friday: 7am-4pm
20% Moisture Max
Zero drying up to 18%
|Name||Delivery Start||Delivery End||Futures Price||Basis||Cash Price||Futures Change||Basis Month|
All grain prices are subject to change at any time.
Cash bids are based on 10-minute delayed futures prices, unless otherwise noted.
Galva, Iowa (51020)
- Soybeans Rally to Close Out Friday
- Soybeans extended the gains off Thursday, with contracts up 16 to 32 ¾ cents on Friday. Expiring May was up 63 cents. Product values added to the support as soybean meal was $14.20/ton higher, with bean oil up 120 points. USDA announced a private Export Sale of 132,000 MT of...
- Wheat Markets Mixed on Friday
- The wheat complex closed mixed on Friday, with Chicago closing slightly lower. KC HRW contracts were up 8 to 14 ¼ cents, with MGE spring wheat 7 to 11 cents higher. May futures expired on Friday. To round the week out, July contracts were up 6.22% for CBT, 9.53% in...
- Cotton Closes Mixed on Friday
- Cotton futures saw weakness in old crop July on Friday, down 33 points. Looking ahead at new crop, December is was up 41 points. Outside markets added support, with crude oil up $4.03 and a weaker dollar. The Cotlook A index was up 50 points at 162.20 on 5/12. USDA’s...
- Corn Pulls Back on Friday
- Corn futures closed out the week with 4 to 10 ¼ cent losses in most contracts. May Futures expired at $7.94 ½. July was down 3 ½ cents on the week, with new crop December up 28 cents. USDA’s WASDE did show some bull friendly numbers on Thursday. However, the...
- Cattle Mixed on Friday
- Live cattle futures closed with June up 42 cents and other contracts 27 to 77 cents lower. Feeder cattle were up 52 cents to $1.85 on weakness in corn.. USDA confirmed cash sales this week from $138 to $146, with the bulk near $140 in the South and near $144...
- Hogs Sharply Higher in Front Months
- Front month lean hog futures were up $2.22 to $3.05 on Friday, with exception to expiring May. The National Average Base Hog price for Friday was $101.47 after a $4.89 drop. CME’s Lean Hog Index for 5/11 was 22 cents lower to $101.04. Pork cutout futures were up 90 cents....